Saturday, January 10, 2009

1/2/09 - 1/9/09 TOTALS

  • Total of Products Purchased $931.53
  • Savings $791.37
  • Out of Pocket spent $140.16
  • I saved 85% this week!

As I said before, I normally don't spend NEAR this amount each week. It was an exceptional sale/coupon week BUT look at what all I got for under what I used to spend for our family of 5.

Just from this week, we have enough cereal, canned chicken, granola bars, pudding, soup, pasta, shampoo, cheese snacks, pizza rolls (not pictured) pain medicine, soap, lotion, dishwasher detergent and Splenda to last us for MANY MONTHS!

1 comment:

  1. It seems that you love the Publix and Kroger savings just as much as I do. I am subscribing to your blog in google reader.

    I hope that you'll stop by and visit my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete