Friday, January 16, 2009

1/9/09 - 1/16/09 TOTALS

Total of Products Purchased $750.44
Savings $624.84
Out of Pocket spent $125.60
I saved 83% this week!


Once again, I went way over my "normal" budget but again it was an exceptional week at Publix with BOGO's and coupon match-ups. I got stocked up on sugar, Fruit Loops, cleaning supplies, oatmeal, Gatorade, fruit snacks, toothpaste, soap, Pringles, toilet paper, yogurt, apple juice, frozen veggies, and muffin mix.

I would be really surprised if there is a decent Publix sale next week. I certainly don't see how they could top the last 2 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. This is my second visit to your blog and I must say that I am impressed. I thought that I was the only person who believed that Publix is a great place to shop, especially when they have BOGO offers.

    Many people rant about how expensive they are but that's because they don't know what we know.

    I am going to subscribe to your blog in Google reader. I hope that you will stop by and visit mine sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment.

    I used to be one of the "Publix is too expensive" people too. On the road I live on, there are (2) Publix stores and a Kroger within 3 miles. I used to drive to Walmart to grocery shop until I started couponing. No way I would buy groceries at Walmart anymore. LOL :-D

    ReplyDelete