Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weekly Totals

Good morning! I have 2 more trips to log for this week and then I will be posting my weekly totals. I did much more shopping than I normally do this week due to some extra good coupons last weekend combined with 2 great weeks of Publix sales, a ton of FREE products at CVS and Walgreens, and Captain Crunch on sale at Kroger. LOL. I also had some $3 off $15 CVS coupons that were expiring so took a few extra trips to Publix to use them. My normal spending is nowhere near as much as I have spent this week but you see that I am well stocked on pain medicine, dishwasher detergent, cheese, granola bars, and Jello pudding. I have 3 young kids (and a husband who takes his lunch everyday) that are thrilled with the cheese, granola bars and pudding. It doesn't expire until April/May so we have plenty of time to use it all.

1 comment:

  1. You are my coupon hero!! I always admire how you are able to find the best deals! Thank you for sharing your information with those of us not as talented at "couponing" as you are!

    ReplyDelete