Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Publix 2/17/09



Today was Round 2 at Publix this week before the ad changes on Thursday. I was waiting on them to restock the Juicy Juice, Ken's Marinade and Lipton Tea so I could use the rest of my coupons. Our store has the Betty Crocker frosting on sale for .99 this week so my .50 coupons (doubled) made all 5 of those FREE. The Blistex is on sale for .83 or .13 each after my .35 coupons (doubled) The Chinet plates are FREE thanks to a printable + peelie coupon found on the larger sized platters. I also used a $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon.

  • Total Before Savings / Coupons $138.37
  • My Savings at Publix $114.91
  • Out of Pocket Spent $23.46
  • I saved 83%

4 comments:

  1. There's a new coupon website coming out in June 2009 but you can go there and sign up now to get news and updates. http://www.zibogo.com - it's a national site but focused on offering coupons for products and services on a local level. Feature rich and loaded with ways to save, http://www.zibogo.com is designed to do one thing - save you money! Check it out and sign up for their pre-launch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're about as addicted to the deals at Publix as I am. I get excited waiting to see the early sales ads for the following week so I can plan ( stratagize ) my next shopping trip. I went last night and paid ( total $4.54 + tax $ 3.15 ) $7.69 oop. With a savings of $102.86.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im amazed! i have to know...where are you storing all this stuff? and where are you able to get so many coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have packed our pantry, cabinets, extra shelves in closets and added storage racks in the basement.

    I usually buy multiple papers each weekend and print several of them off of the computer.

    ReplyDelete