Sunday, February 8, 2009

Publix 2/8/09


I made 3 trips to Publix today for the .01 item which is Publix sugar this week. Many of my deals are repeats from previous transactions so I won't repeat all of the details.
With all 3 orders combined:
  • Total Before Savings & Coupons $204.68
  • My Savings at Publix $183.73
  • Total out of Pocket $20.95
  • I saved 90%

I want to point out that out of $20.95 I spent $14.08 on just bread, eggs, bananas and ground sirloin. I got everything else for $6.87!


3 comments:

  1. Very motivating! I get excited to cut coupons now :) I wouldn't have room to store all these items though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a new coupon website coming out in June 2009 but you can go there and sign up now to get news and updates. http://www.zibogo.com - it's a national site but focused on offering coupons for products and services on a local level. Feature rich and loaded with ways to save, http://www.zibogo.com is designed to do one thing - save you money! Check it out and sign up for their pre-launch...

    ReplyDelete