Monday, February 9, 2009

Publix 2/9/09



Went back to Publix tonight for one more .01 item and to get some more Viva before the Kimberly Clark coupons expire on the 12th. I also learned that the Scott coupon in the Kimberly Clark brochure would work on the Scotties and when stacked with the .50/3 Q would = FREE Scotties. I bought enough Viva and Scotties to qualify for the $5 Kimberly Clark Gift Card.
I found some the $3.00/2 blinkies for the Johnson & Johnson First Aid products and was able to pick up 6 travel sized kits for FREE!
The Purina One dog food was FREE using a Q from the 2/8 paper insert.
  • Total Before Savings or Coupons $99.30
  • My Savings at Publix $91.63
  • Out of Pocket Spent $7.67
  • I saved 92%

Out of my $7.67 total, $5.19 was Ground Sirloin, $1.36 was Bananas and $1.17 was Hot Dog Buns so basically everything else was FREE!

PLUS I should get a $5 Gift Card for purchasing $20 in Kimberly Clark products in one transaction!

1 comment:

  1. There's a new coupon website coming out in June 2009 but you can go there and sign up now to get news and updates. http://www.zibogo.com - it's a national site but focused on offering coupons for products and services on a local level. Feature rich and loaded with ways to save, http://www.zibogo.com is designed to do one thing - save you money! Check it out and sign up for their pre-launch...

    ReplyDelete