Thursday, April 30, 2009

Walgreens 4/30/09

Another fun trip to Walgreens. I'm really glad they are doing these FREE after Register Reward promotions and it's great that they actually have plenty of these items in stock. I lucked up and found some Listerine that had Bonus bottles attached so that was an added plus to the deal. I goofed up and only did 2 transactions not thinking that the Ecotrin would only produce one RR on each order. But I was able to pay with my RR and only spent .35 out of pocket! It was too much trouble to return the Ecotrin and repurchase on a separate order and I would have either spent more out of pocket or had to find some more filler items to use the amount of RR that I did. I'm happy with all of this stuff for only $3.35!

  • Total Before Savings & Coupons $40.71
  • Out of Pocket Spent $.35
  • Register Rewards Used $20
  • Register Rewards Earned $17
  • Net Cost $3.35

No comments:

Post a Comment