Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kroger 2/4/10


My last trip to Kroger for the Mega Sale (and cheese lol) . . maybe. My regular store has been out of the Mozzarella cheese so I tried another store and hit the jackpot! They had the $1 off 2 blinkies. I only went in with enough coupons for 4 bags and I had planned to get some mac and cheese cups to reach my 10 items but decided to do the cheese instead since there were blinkies!

  • Total Before Savings and Coupons $33.80
  • My Savings at Kroger $27.56
  • Out of Pocket Spent $6.24
  • I Saved 82%

3 comments:

  1. how was your oop so low? Is your cheese a different price than mine? Did you use cats to help pay? Or did you get cats back and you are using this to calculate? It would be nice to know if I am missing something because our cheese is $1.99, $1/2 blinkie we have as well, makes it $1.50/pack. It would be nice to know this info, if you don't mind. thx for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheese was part of the mega event so if you bought 10 items it was only $0.99. My Kroger let's you use 1 coupon per item even it says $1/2 so I got 6 bags for FREE yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cheese was $1.49 each - .50 each for buying 10 items = .99. I used (4) 1.00 off 2 coupons which take another .50 off each. So the final price for the cheese is .49 each after Mega Sale and coupons. I also had a coupon for the mustard and mustard dip.
    The milk was $2.18
    8 cheese @ .49 $3.92
    French's Dip .44
    French's Mustard .19
    That comes up to $6.73 before tax so not really sure how my OOP was $6.24 but that is what my receipt says. :-)

    ReplyDelete