Saturday, February 6, 2010

Walgreens 1/31/10


I just realized that I hadn't posted this yet! This is my Walgreens haul from this week. I went to 3 different stores on Sunday and managed to find several of the Accu-Chek meters that were producing the $5 Register Rewards. They were on sale for $14.99, I had $10 off manufacturer coupons + I had the $5 off Walgreens coupon from the Diabetes magazine. This made the meters FREE + $5 Register Rewards. I also had 5 pieces of 'filler' candy (not pictured) since the coupons were more than the total price. I can't find my receipts to post the exact details but we can say that the meters produced $25 Register Rewards, (minus the cost of the 'filler' candy) I used the $25 Register Rewards towards the purchase of 6 packs of toilet paper that cost $4 each = $24.

So for the purpose of my weekly spending/savings calculations, I'm just going to say that I got $24 worth of toilet paper for FREE!

  • Spent $24
  • Saved $24
  • Out of Pocket $0

1 comment: